Payroll can improve cash flow (seriously).
Workers’ compensation insurance premiums are based on your payroll dollars. Because of that, PrimePay can help you start saving today.
Our payroll and workers’ comp integration allows you to pay per payroll. This means you'll have:
- A premium based on actual payroll numbers.
- Little to no down payment.
- Reduced risk of over/underpayment.
- Simplified year-end audit.
Together, let's forget the word overpaying.
Here’s how we can help you handle your worker’s compensation per payroll run:
How is workers' comp calculated?
Let workers' comp work for you.
Navigate ACA compliance with ease.
The complexity of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as well as the current legal environment can generate challenges with compliance. Our ACA Compliance Navigator helps you fulfill requirements under this complex law.
Forms 1094 & 1095 filing.
Our Online Payroll clients have an advantage on this one. By gathering data from our payroll system, and a little more info from you, we'll handle ACA Forms 1094/1095 reporting.
When the time comes, we’ll eFile with the IRS and provide them to you for your personnel - just like we do with Forms W-2.
Our ACA Compliance Navigator solution helps with:
Tracking the latest on ACA.
ERISA Compliance Services
Cost-effective, legal quality documents and filings.
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) is a federal law that requires employers to abide by specific regulations concerning their health and welfare benefit plans. And the Department of Labor estimates that only three out of four employers maintain ERISA compliance.
With our Premier ERISA Wrap Solution, you'll benefit from our industry-leading guarantee and legal compliance review of plan documents. Our new ERISA Services portal greatly enhances the enrollment and renewal processes and further improves accessibility and accuracy.
Together, we can work toward:
- Satisfying ERISA requirements.
- Simplifying the amendment process and reducing filing risks.
- Removing unnecessary filing fees and streamlining documentation (based on your needs).
- Form 5500 filing.
- Form 5500 remediation.
Additional ERISA information to help you comply.
Test your way to complete compliance.
Nondiscrimination testing (NDT) ensures equality for all employees by evaluating the eligibility, contributions and benefits on a nondiscriminatory basis.
The IRS mandates that pre-tax benefit accounts must complete NDT – there are no exemptions.
In just three steps, PrimePay can help you ensure equality and compliance with NDT. Additionally, we promise:
- Secure transmission of all data, ensuring the security of private information.
- All test(s) required by the IRS are included.
- Mid-year testing is offered to help you uncover potential problems for your plan’s year-end test.
- Tangible, easy to understand reports which include corrective steps (if needed).
Complete mandatory NDT tests in just three steps.
More information on NDT.
What is COBRA health insurance?
The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), passed in 1985, is a law requiring employers with 20 or more employees that offer health care benefits to offer a continuing coverage option to those who lose their benefits due to termination, reduction in hours, etc.
Since its inception, COBRA has cost businesses millions of dollars in legal and compliance fees. The IRS estimates that up to 90 percent of employers are out of compliance with COBRA regulations.
COBRA administration in just 3 steps.
It’s true. We provide administration of all COBRA qualified plans. That means you can avoid costly penalties and excise taxes ($100 or more a day per violation) from COBRA audits.
Complete COBRA compliance requirements.
Additional COBRA information.
Unemployment Cost Management
With never-ending paperwork, changing state and federal regulations, plus tax liabilities that could cost your organization big bucks, it’s often stressful and exhausting – taking a toll on HR departments everywhere.
Our goal is to provide you with much-needed visibility, simplicity, and control in an otherwise complicated operation.
With Casebuilder, our on-demand responsive claims management tool, you’ll be able to manage and resolve claims within the system easily and quickly. Some features include –
- Detailed status updates of each claim, from filing to a final decision.
- Clear prompts, such as email alerts.
- Built-in ranking logic for quickly completing tasks across multiple departments or locations.
- Easy-to-read, single-view dashboard providing streamlined access to the info you need.
- Rules-based technology implemented into the workflow for collecting and preparing responses to state agencies.
At the end of the day, our goal is to assist you with:
- Cost Containment
- A cost-effective way to manage your unemployment claims.
- Improved Administration Workflow
- Alleviate administration time and increase organization.
- Risk Avoidance
- A dedicated network of specialists, working alongside you as you navigate the unemployment landscape.